The Tiger Brands Trainee Programme is a 24 month accelerated development programme which aims to recruit bachelor’s degree / Btech graduates who demonstrate the potential to reach senior leadership positions in the organisation. Trainees across various disciplines are selected and taken through a structured combined learning programme which intends to prepare them for roles within the organisation.
What Are We Looking For?
- Successful candidates in the programme should have the desire to build a career with a leading FMCG company,
- Would have a sound academic record at an accredited institution and recently have completed their 3 or 4 year tertiary qualification.
- Management Trainees must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification,
- Must be a South African citizen
- Leadership and team working capabilities
- Must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study
- Recent graduate from a tertiary institution
- Below the age of 25
Fields of study:
- Chemical Engineering
- Finance related degree
- Food Technology
How to Apply