Reference Number:HRES0139N (R)
Department: Human Resource
Division:Provisioning and Maintenance
Salary:R86 700 – R112 548 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12, Certificate in General Administration or equivalent qualification
- Computer literate
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Possession of valid driver’s license will serve as an advantage
- Relevant experience
- Update and maintain the human resource archive system, consisting of updated personnel and general human resource files
- Access human resource information system in order to ensure update human resource information is available
- Perform general human resource administrative duties in order to render a professional human resource administrative service
- Assist with administrative procedure of assets allocated to department by taking necessary steps to control and maintain it in accordance with Council policies and procedures
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, 2nd Floor, Room A216
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3615/3612/3619/3608
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.