Do you have Grade 12 admission to a diploma programme or equivalent with an average of 50% or, Old senior certificate: D-aggregate (950 marks)? Qualify for a Diploma in Emergency Medical Care. Advertising Reference Number DEMC2018
Recruiter Ronell Ferreira
Learning Area Bellville (Western Cape)
- Grade 12 admission to a diploma programme or equivalent with an average of 50% or, Old senior certificate: D-aggregate (950 marks). Compulsory subjects include:
- Mathematics at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
- English at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
- Physical Science at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%.
In case of a National Vocational Certificate, at NQF Level 4 an average of 50% is needed with the following subjects:
- Mathematics (50%); Physical Science (50%) and English (50%).
Applicants currently in EMS who do not meet the above minimum requirements, can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Please refer to the brochure for RPL requirements on the Mediclinic Website.
On graduation learners are equipped to render lifesaving emergency care to critically ill patients.
Graduates will be equipped with an Advanced Life Support qualification and professional registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa as an Emergency Care Technician (ECT).
– Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements can apply for RPL.
– Additional cost will be applicable if you are selected to participate in a fitness test which form part of the selection process.
– Applicants will undergo an interview and psychometric assessment which form part of the selection process
Close Date: 31/07/2017