Develop and Implement a comprehensive Bottler QESH Plan supporting the BU QESH goals. Accelerate Quality and EOSH systems improvement across the supply chain, including the KORE requirements in the Bottling Plants, Fountain Operations, Distribution centers and Market Place and ensuring 100% compliance to Company and SEABU Quality, Environment and Health and Safety related Policies, Requirements and Specifications as well as aligned to the Franchise Business Plan.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Develop a Business Plan aligned with the Franchise business plan with input from each Bottler under responsibility in order to: Accelerate the improvement of agreed KBI’s meeting Franchise goals, reduce risk and develop capability.
- Ensure compliance to all KORE and SEABU technical requirements in the Bottling Plants, Distribution centers and Market place and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of the plans against goals and adjust it as needed.
- Ensure plant visits are aligned with the technical business plan. Plan objectives for visits according to outputs from the BU-SP-10-WA02 Production Facility Risk Assessments, previous Road Maps BU-SP-17 Facility Road Map, previous visits, technical and functional business plans, assigned projects and personal KRA’s, previous GAO audit reports and CAP’s
- Set stretch facility QESH goals and a detailed plan for their achievement for the following areas as a minimum: SPC, Fountain QI, distribution centers quality metrics (DMQI), compliance audits, suppliers audits, consumer complaints and recalls, product age and rotation in market, FEFO and TPM, additional QSE 1 scorecard defined metrics, as well as external management system certifications.
Functional/ Technical Skills:
- Beverage Manufacturing: Knowledge of and ability to apply carbonated and non-carbonated beverage processing techniques (e.g., proportioning, carbonating, syrup manufacturing, filling).
- Water treatment principles.
- Knowledge of International Management System Standards ISO 9000,14000,OHSAS18000,FSSC 22000
- Food Safety: Knowledge of the basic elements of Good Manufacturing Practices. This includes an understanding of Company and regulatory guidelines.
- Production Processes: Knowledge of syrup and beverage manufacturing processes. These include blending solids, blending liquids or juices, carbonation, filling, water treatment, packaging, cleaning, and sanitation, or refrigeration technologies.
- Problem Analysis/ Problem Solving: Forming an opinion or making a decision through careful testing of assumptions and facts; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Science, Food, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology or related disciplines.
Related Work Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in the QESH Area in food, chemicals or pharmaceutical industry.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.