Sappi seeks to place a suitably qualified Assistant Storeman to provide assistance to Storeman as well as maintaining good housekeeping in Nelspruit. Deadline for applicatios is 16 April 2015.Whether you’re mild or wild at heart, you could have what it takes to work in forestry. Sappi is a producer of coated woodfree paper which is used in publications such as annual reports, catalogues, brochures and magazines.
- Grade 12 (Mathematics and Science)
- Stores or industrial experience will be beneficial
- Code EB Drivers license
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping (SHEQ) in the stores area including BBS observations
- Assist the Storeman with preventative maintenance schedules as required
- Assist Quality Inspector to lift or carry spares for inspection including stock preservation
- Carry out any other stores related duty as and when required to do so
- Operate all vehicles in the stores including overhead crane and must be licensed to do so
- Assist to keep the materials stored in the store in a clean and usable condition
- Assist to clean all drains that belong to the stores
- Assist to do binning, receiving and issuing as and when required
- Responsible for issuing diesel on daily basis
- Assist storeman to offload and deliver materials to the plant
- Responsible for covering of stocks with tarps for those items that require protection
- Assist with counting of stock as and when required to do so
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail.
- Safety awareness.
- Good verbal and written skills
How to apply
Applications close on 16 April 2015. Click here to apply