Reference Number:FIN676N (R)
Department: Facilities Management and Real Estate
Salary:R102 360 – R132 852per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Computer literacy
- Relevant experience
- Receive work orders, complaints and queries and ensure effective record keeping
- Capture invoices and purchase orders to process them for payment
- Type letters, memos, reports and quotations for good record keeping
- Update costing system by keeping track of running cost on Opex and Capex
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.