The Department of Road and Transport invites interested individuals to apply as LEARNER TRAFFIC OFFICERS for a period of 12 months. The Learnership has a stipend of R 7 500.00.
COURSE DURATION: 12 MONTHS ( 1 YEAR)
STIPEND: R7 500
invites interested individuals to apply as LEARNER TRAFFIC OFFICERS for a period of 12 months .
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Grade 12 Certificate .
- A valid d riving license .
- Must be younger than 35 years of age .
- No criminal record or pending record .
- Applicants have to be physical fit.
- Must undergo physical training.
- Applicants Must be a South African citizen.
- Permanent residents of the City of Mbombela
- Applicants should indicate their ward number: ward ____
How To Apply
No application forms required.
Please send your application letter in conjunction with your comprehensive curriculum vitae, as well as certified copies of certificates to the Senior Manager: Human Resources, City of Mbombela, P.O. Box 45, Mbombela,1200 / or hand delivered to 1 Nel Street, Civic Centre, Mbombela, Glass Off ice 1, 3 rd Floor.
Enquiries : directed to Human Resources: (013) 759 2095 / 9145 / 9970 / 9037
Should you not have been contacted for an interview within 30 days after the closing date you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.
THE CITY OF MBOMBELA SUBSCRIBES TO THE PRINCIPLES OF EQUAL EMPLOYMENT AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND IN THIS VAIN. SUITABLY QUALIFIED WOMEN AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE PARTICULARLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.