Absa is offering a Teller position to applicants passionate about working in the banking industry. To be considered for this position you must first meet the requirements.
- NQF level no. 4: Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics as subjects.
- Minimum 1-2 years Cashier experience in a retail environment.
- Computer Literacy skills.
- No criminal record and ITC Clear
- Execute Cash & Related Transactions
- Throughout each day, balance, control and manage the cash float by checking the amount of cash at the teller station and requesting the restocking or repatriation of cash when prescribed cash limits are reached.
- Customer Service
- Provide advice to customers on the cash and other transactions processes to ensure the smooth flow of transactions.
- Identifying Sales Leads
- Identify and action sales leads (teller prompts) and cross selling opportunities.
- Compliance To Legislative Requirements And Internal Processes
- Open & close the branch safe according to the Bank’s procedures, including physically securing the safe according to required procedures.