Are you ready to start a 4 year journey to become a teacher? Harambee, a youth employment accelerator will help you!
Who are we looking for?
Young people between the ages of 18 – 30 who are interested in becoming teachers in the founddation phase (Grades 1-3) and intermediate phase (Grades 4-6) in the Thabo Mofutsanyana district.
- Matriculated after 2008: Bachelors Degree pass and over 50% in English.
- Matriculated before 2008: Exemption pass and over 50% in English.
- Currenlty in matric: Grade 11 examination with over 50% in English and three other subjects (exluding Life Orientation)
How to succeed?
- Commit to this programe for 4 years
- Meet the requirements
- Love teaching and working with children
- Work hard
What you could get?
- A bursary to study for a B.Ed part-time through UNISA
- A mentor to guide you through the journey
- Part-time work experience at a school
How to apply
To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a Please Call Me to 078 155 6115. Specify your Full Name, ID Number and Mobile number in the email.
Via – Harambee