Employer: People Source (Pty) Ltd
We are looking for a Supply Chain Administrator with at least 3 years work experience and a valid driver’s license. Experience in Pastel Evolution is also essential.Overview of the role:The successful incument will be responsible for assisting the Supply Chain Controller in all aspects within Supply Chain Management in the area of the Rail, Defence and Mining business.
Responsibilities and Main Activities:
- Analyse and enter daily data collection as needed for department
- Maintain accurate files
- Assist in following up with driver status and loading OTRS
- Assist in verifying cycle counts as well as assist with stock take
- Assist and helps Logistics team to execute the purchase of appropriate goods and services when required.
- Maintains and updates job cards and e-filing
- Data entering and coument retrieving for an updated approved supplier list, as well as accurate BBBEE information.
- Keeping accurate minutes of meetings related to the logistic or supply chain function.
- Assist in all supply chain related functions when required – (This will take place if one of the team members are on leave or sick leave or training)
- 3 years relevant work experience
- Driver’s license
- Experience in workin on Pastel Evolution
- Excel – Advantage
- Microsoft Word
Skills and Competencies:
- Team player and solution oriented
- Undrstanding of financial processes
- Customer oriented, understanding internal customers needs and respond to them effectively
- Self-starter and able to work in an environment with ambiguity and tigh timelines
- Working according to strict processes and the ability to insist on their customers to work according to the required processes.
- R12 000 – R15 000 Per Month
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sectors: Defence, Engineering, Logistics, Mining
- Posted by People Source (Pty) Ltd
- Reference: DN-SupplChAsst