Applications are invited for the following post in the Senior Primary School to start January 2018.
SENIOR PRIMARY (Grade 4 – 7) Teacher Internship – 2018
Marist Brothers Linmeyer seeks to offer enthusiastic and committed interns the opportunity to gain on the job training while studying towards an education degree in the lntersen Phase (Gr 4 – 7).
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO ASPIRING TEACHERS WHO:
- Are South African citizens residing in Johannesburg
- Will, in 2018, be studying in his/her 3rd or 4th year of study towards a Bachelor of Education (BEd) or a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Are from previously disadvantaged groups and/or students in need of financial assistance
- Have a proven track record of academic rigour
THE IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL BE:
- Disciplined and willing to embark on distance learning while working full-time in a school environment
- Able to add value to the school’s sporting extra-mural programme
- Passionate about working with young children
- Enthusiastic, creative and innovative
- Willing to work and support the Catholic, Marist ethos of the school
Should you be interested in the above vacancy and meet the above requirements, please email your full Curriculum Vitae, motivating covering letter and references to the address below.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 3 August 2017.
HOW TO APPLY