Salary:R102 360 – R132 852 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Relevant experience
- Levy all cleaning services
- Levy all sewerage and sanitation services
- Bill industrial effluent and suction tank services
- Compile and control arrears accounts of all sanitation and sewerage accounts
- Collect information regarding school accounts and ensure that levies are correct
- Do refuse removal and sewerage service levies for departments and forward to Chief Accountant
- Execute any other duties which are relevant to the above and on the same level of execution
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.