The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed youth who conform to the requirements for a twelve-month internship programme for: Language, Heritage, Design, Exhibition, Film, Television, Scriptwriting.
THIS IS AN OFFICIAL SAPS INTERNSHIP SOURCED FROM SAPS WEBSITE LINKS ARE BELOW
SAPS Corporate Communication and Liaison INTERN
The internship programme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
LANGUAGE PRACTITIONER INTERN (4 posts)
* Be in possession of a Diploma in Language Practice or Degree in Languages
HERITAGE SERVICES INTERN (2 posts)
* Communication Science, Museology, Art History, Tourism, Archives, and or Fine Arts
DESIGN INTERN (2 posts)
* Be in possession of a Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design
EVENTS AND PROTOCOL INTERN (2 posts)
* Be in possession of either a Degree in Communication Science/ National Diploma in PR/ Certificate in Event Management/Protocol course.
EXHIBITION INTERN (2 posts)
* No Additional Requirements (must meet generic requirements)
FILM AND TELEVISION (1 post)
* Any Film and Television related qualification
RESEARCH AND SCRIPTWRITING INTERN (1 post)
* Be in possession of a Diploma/Degree in Film production and Scriptwriting
- Must be between ages 18 – 35
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent qualification
- Must have no criminal record
- Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an internship programme previously
- Applicants must be residing in Gauteng Province (proof of residential address to be attached)
- Applicants are restricted to apply for 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number)
HOW TO APPLY
The Section Head: Corporate Support, South African Police Service, Private Bag X 94, Pretoria, 0001.
(For attention Lieutenant Colonel MS Mmamadisha)
APPLICATIONS HAND DELIVERED:
The Section Head: Corporate Support, Opera Plaza, Annex Building, Pretorius Street, Pretoria.
Application must be dropped into the box available at the reception area.