Paterson Grading: A Band
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) to the following address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Ms Zandile Mdlovu
Private Bag X402
Tel: (013) 735 4293
Correspondences will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Preferably Grade 10
- Literate (read and write ) English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication, Customer Service Skills, and Interpersonal skills
- Maintain housekeeping carts
- Remove trash collected by room attendants
- To attend daily briefings for functions and events held in the lodge
- To perform daily assigned tasks in toilets, lifts, back areas, terrace, etc.
- To clean and maintain all equipment daily.
- To assist Guest in Public Areas when required.
- To have good knowledge of all hotel facilities, hours of operation, restaurants, shops and function rooms.
- Post caution signs as and when required.
- Carry guests’ luggage and ensure that it is delivered to their rooms or vehicles.
- In charge of showing the guests how to use the heater, air conditioner, and lights function
- In an emergency, a lodge porter helps guests evacuate safely, and assists with the implementation of safety plans
- Porters can also assist staff members of the lodge with tasks such as moving furniture, organizing rooms and managing guest needs
R 95 148 – R 127 316