Job no: 506298
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Johannesburg West
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
The Learnership Candidate will earnestly undertake all learning and tasks provided in order to obtain the stipulated NQF qualification.
Candidates will capitilise on every opportunity presented, learn from every activity and in so doing gain much desired work experience.
Over and above their qualification requirements, candidates will strive to integrate into the Flight Centre Travel Group Culture of providing a seamless, fully-integrated travel experience whilst ensuring 100% customer service, in an effort to promote themselves for possible permanent employment
Primary duties and responsibilities (KRAs)
- Actively engage and participate in all activities
- Submit all activities and tasks timeously
- Earnestly prepare for all assessments
- Learn from all job-shadowing opportunities
- Manage stipend effectively to ensure transport to work is prioritised
- Operate successfully in a retail-based environment driven by meeting and superseding targets
- Embrace company philosophies
- Adhere to all company policies
Business School Facilitator, Business School Team Leader, Learning and Development Team, Learning and Development Brand Leader
Key communication and relationships:
Learning and Development Team, consultants in team , ATL, TL, Area Leaders, Brand Leaders, Recruitment, Other support Staff, Consultants.
Facilitators, Suppliers, Other Candidates and Clients