To provide an effective office assistant function to Wealth Advisers through reliable support, office administration, reception and switchboard duties and client administration.
- Office administration:
- Purchase/ order general supplies
- Petty Cash
- Organize couriers
- Attend to client follow up calls when required in relation to seminar and function attendance.
- Manage Adviser diaries
- Answering/redirecting all incoming calls, taking messages.
- Boardroom meeting reservations
- Meet and greet all clients and visitors to the office
- Make tea and coffee for clients
- Arrange appointments with clients or prospects on behalf of Adviser
- Ensure adequate knowledge of product provider websites and contact numbers
- Produce any documents or correspondence as required by the Adviser, Para-Planner or Practice Manager
- Prepare prospective client files as needed
- Prepare and file new customer files as needed
- Generate investment statements/tax certificates as required
- Ensure all documents are loaded on the electronic system
- Submit and follow through of new applications or changes
- Entry level qualification equivalent to Grade 12 / NQF4 qualification
- 2 – 3 years´ experience as a receptionist
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office – Excel, Word
- Proficient in both spoken and written Afrikaans and English
- Client services and telephone etiquette
- Time management skills
Candidates interested must forward their CV to email@example.com with the position title and location (Receptionist – Pretoria) in the subject line
PSGs commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce. In achieving our employment equity goals, we give preference to applicants from designated groups and we encourage people with disability to apply.
If you have not received any feedback within 2 weeks of your application, kindly accept that your application was not successful.