Our PSG Bursary Programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry. If you meet with the minimum requirements, you can apply. Ref no: #PSG-20400
Company: PSG Management Services (Pty) Ltd
PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country.
What is in it for me?
- Financial assistance regarding your post-graduate programme (Tuition, textbooks etc)
- Entry to the Graduate programme the following year.
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Be South African Citizens
- Degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Science (Applied Chemistry, Physics, Actuarial Science)
- IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Project Management, Software Development, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence)
- Engineering (Chemical Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer, Mechanical, Industrial)
- Math/Stats (Applied Mathematics, Mathematical Sciences, Statistics)
- Average of 65% and above
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic with a solution oriented attitude
- Good at working in a team
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
If you meet with the minimum requirements, you can apply by visiting our PSG website.
Simply go to the Careers tab on our website ( www.psg.co.za) and complete the registration process.
Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID and submit your application to the relevant programme.
HOW TO APPLY