SASSETA Graduate Recruitment Scheme 2019/2020
The Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen *Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant to the field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Provinces where the post is advertised
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions (complete separate application form for each post reference number)
Intern category with minimum requirements:
- Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required
NB: Stipend will be as determined by the Safety and Security Sector Education and Training Authority (SASSETA).
- Be in possession of NQF 6 or higher qualification in the following:
- Criminology/Expert in the scientific study of crime and criminals.
- Data Analysis course/module will add advantage.