||Research & Development
|Job Type Classification
|Location – Country
|Location – Town / City
|Location – Province
||We are committed to creating a vibrant working environment where all employees are passionate and excited about their contribution. Our on-going aim is to be recognised as a leading FMCG employer and to create a working environment where people feel free to share ideas and goals.To manage the development of packaging that delivers on required functionality, quality and efficiencies, unlock value improvement opportunities and execute new packaging developments in line with the business development strategy.
||• Packaging or Graphic Design Diploma, Business or Marketing related diploma or equivalent (Desirable)
• Matric/Grade 12
||• Packaging technology related experience within the FMCG 1-2 yrs
||• Knowledge of materials and their impact on machinery, environment and manufacturing efficiencies internal and external to the chosen supply chain.
• Knowledge of all filmic materials used for flexible packaging.
• Knowledge of all polymer families and applications.
• Knowledge of impact of packaging design taking in account shopper marketing, distribution and on shelf and in-home requirements.
• Understanding of print and design interface.
• Knowledge of international packaging trends.
• Knowledge of packaging, labelling and other regulations in chosen geographies.
• Gated Project management principles and tools.
• Understanding of trade channels in SA and export territories.