- Administration & Support
- Performs secretarial duties for an executive or senior employee.
- May also assist with personal tasks for manager.
- Manages queries on behalf of manager and performs delegated tasks.
- Ensures senior is equipped with necessary documentation to proceed with meetings.
- Manages diaries.
- Personal Effectiveness
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Relationship Building
- Maintains professional internal and external relationships, at management level.
- Builds and maintains relationships with suppliers and venue coordinators.
- Matric, preference for Secretarial or Office Admin qualification.Proficiency in MS Office. Some technical knowledge about area of operation
- Gaining Commitment
- Information Monitoring
- Initiating Action
- Planning & Organising
- Technical Knowledge