Closing date 28/09/2016
Nedgroup Investments, the asset management division of Nedbank, is looking for a Graduate Trainee Investment Analyst to join the Multi-Manager Team in Cape Town. The core focus of this role is to assist with the implementation of the business investment philosophy through data analysis; research and support functions; in line with Nedbank Group strategy.Nedbank sees their graduates as part of the leadership pipeline at the bank. If you demonstrate drive and creativity, have strong academic qualifications, and espouse values such as integrity and respect, Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking (NCIB) has a position for you in South Africa’s preeminent corporate and investment banking team.By joining the Nedbank investment banking programme, you will get:
- Exposure to both theoretical and practical training;
- The chance to accelerate your career by working with industry leaders;
- Access to an alumni network of your peers, based on a joint performance experience;
- Opportunity to learn how to effect changes in big business.
- Assess needs and provide solutions Interacting with internal and external clients.
- Provide feedback and make business presentations to stakeholders.
- Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Evaluate performance of fund/investment through regular financial performance reviews
- Develop software proficiency to deliver required outputs
- Express ideas or facts clearly in written documentation so that the content is understood by the recipient
- Develop sound product and industry knowledge and understanding the regulatory framework
- An undergrad Graduate in Finance related, or Investment Management, or Economics is essential.
- Applied Learning
- Customer Focus
- Work Standards
- Managing Work (includes Time Management)
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
How to apply
send email of cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
late applications will not be considered