The South African Army, through its Military Skills Development System (MSDS), is offering young South African an Opportunity to serve in uniform over a 2 year period. Requirements:
- No dual citizenship be a South African citizen only.
- Grade 12 Applicants must be between the ages of 18-22 years.
- Graduates and/or other Tertiary Qualification up to the age of 25 years.
- Successfully completed Grade 12 (preferable with university entrance)
- Leadership potential
- Not be area bound.
- Have no criminal offence record or pending cases.
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointment in the SANDF
- be prepared to serve in uniform, undergo Basic Military and Functional Training
Application form can be found down
How to Apply