Chief Directorate: Metro District Health Services
SALARY : R84 096 per annum
CENTRE : Karl Bremer Hospital
- Minimum requirement: Basic literacy and numeracy.
- Experience: Appropriate hospital linen store experience.
- Inherent requirements of the job: Ability to do physically hard work.
- Ability to stand for long hours.
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Basic understanding of maintaining a safe and hygienically clean environment.
- Good interpersonal relations with supervisor, colleagues and the public. Ability to function in a group.
- Ability to read, speak and write in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Ability to do physically hard work.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post
HOW TO APPLY
In order to take the first step towards your dream career in the Western Cape Government, you need to submit your application online via www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated by the Department.
Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency assessment (in compliance with the DPSA directive on the implementation of competency based assessments).
The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS Competency Assessment tools.
Closing Date: 28 May 2017