The Lesedi programme was designed to address the shortage of scarce skills and to give the youth of Ekurhuleni an opportunity to train in these skills.
Lesedi Local Municipality invites applications for 81 learnership opportunities in the following areas:
- National Certificate: Water and Wastewater Process (NQF Level 3) 10 Positions
- National Certificate: Water and Wastewater Reticulation Services (NQF Level 2) 12 Positions
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Fire and Rescue Operations (NQF Level 4) 10 Positions
- National Certificate: Landscaping (NQF Level 3) 24 Positions
- National Certificate: Constructions: Roadworks (NQF Level 3) 10 Positions
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Archives and Records Management (NQF Level 4) 15 Positions
- Stipend as per LGSeta regulation
- Must have Grade 12 or equivalent. Tertiary Qualification will be an advantage.
- Preference will be given to Lesedi Local Municipality residents.
- Applicants should not be older than 35 years.
- A valid driver’s license will be added advantage.
- The leaner will be required to enter into a Learnerships agreement.