South32 is offering Coal Processing Learnerships in Witbank. The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify learners in the Coal Process Production environment. They will be qualified in Rail and Metallurgical Processes.
South32 is a resources company built around a single idea: that in a rapidly-changing world, we have an opportunity to make a difference, from the ground up. The roots of South32 are in the Southern Hemisphere, with a head office in Perth and regional hubs in Perth and Johannesburg.
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics or Science / N3 Technical Certificate;
- Valid Driver’s License is essential;
- Experience in a Coal Processing environment will be advantageous;
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection.
- A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in these developmental roles;
- Apply health, safety and housekeeping standards;
- Report any unsafe behavior, conditions and incidents to the responsible person;
- Conduct risk assessment before all tasks and identify risks and hazards;
- Keep all equipment clean and in a good condition all the time;
- Successful completion of theoretical and practical learning.
How to apply
Applications close on 30 may 2017. Click here to apply online