Rand West City Local Municipality invites unemployed persons who meet the minimum requirements set out below to apply for the following learnership programmes:
- National Certificate: Environmental Practices (NQF 2 — SAQA ID 49605) (x10)
- National Certificate: Environmental Practices (NQF 3 — SAQA ID 49753) (x20)
- National Certificate: Horticulture (NQF 2 — SAQA ID 66589) (x10)
- FET Certificate: Community Water Health and Sanitation (NQF 4— SAQA ID 61669) (x15)
- Local Government Advance Accounting (NQF 4) (x10)
Stipend: Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R1500 per month during the 12 month programme.
- Age 18— 35, Grade 11 with English, Maths Literacy and Physical Science
- For Local Government Accounting: Age 18 -35, Grade 12 with Maths / Accounting and English
How to apply
Closing date is 01 November 2017
Application letters specifying the programme applied for accompanied by CV, Copy of Qualifications, ID (certified) must be submitted to, The Human Resources Manager: and hand-delivered to the DESIGNATED BOX AT RECEPTION AREA IN WESTONARIA AND HOUSING SECTION IN RANDFONTIEN BETWEEN 7:30 to 16:00 (Rand West City Local Municipality offices). Applicants must complete the register as proof of submission of application.
Failure to comply with the above Instructions and late applications will disqualify applicants. No Z83 applications will be accepted. Only applicants who are residents of the RWCLM will be considered.
Rand West City Local Municipality is an equal opportunity employer and subscribes to an employment policy which s non-racial, non-discriminatory and non-sexist. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates. Should you not hear from the Municipality within one month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. The municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Enquiries: Skills Development Section: 011 411 0463 (Randfontein – Fanus van Heerden) / 011 278 3031 (Westonaria – Nadine Dreyer /Ntsako Baloyi)