Eskom is offering Contact Centre learnerships in their customer service department in Bellville, Braamfontein, Durban, East London, Bloemfontein, Emalahleni & Polokwane. The purpose of the job is to provide a professional service to all customers via all available Contact Centre Channels.
If you would like to be part of a challenging, professional and influential environment where individual efforts and skills are respected and rewarded, and at the same time be a pioneer of South Africa’s sustainable future by working in a profession that supplies energy at a pivotal time in our country, then this opportunities is for you.
- Handling inbound interactions.
- Handling back office activities (Non – Technical Dispatch and follow ups).
- Handling Multi-media activities and Outbound (Proactive Customer Interactions) Campaign.
- General Customer interaction and service improvement
- Supports Marketing, Sales and Customer Service Processes
- Vending Prepaid
- Matric with 40% pass in pure Maths (Accounting will be an advantage)
- 0 years experience ( creating opportunities for people with limited or no work experience)
- Communication and interpersonal relations
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deal with stress
- Report compliance
- Service delivery exposure
- ffective Time Management
How to apply
Applications close on 28 July 2017.
- Braamfontein – Apply online
- Bellville – Apply online
- Durban – Apply online
- East London – Apply online
- Bloemfontein – Apply online
- Emalahleni – Apply online
- Polokwane – Apply online