Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Salary: 250000 Annually
Recruiter: Communicate Recruitment: Finance 3
Job Ref: CPM040329/KaM
Summary: A world-class manufacturer that is positively impacting the future of packaging in South Africa is on search for a Junior Cost Accountant.
Qualifications and Skills
- Completed Bcom in Cost and Management Accounting
- Studying towards their CIMA management level.
- 3-4 years of work experience in a Manufacturing or FMCG sector.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping practices.
- Own vehicle with valid driver’s license.
The role will also include Bookkeeping duties:
- To maintain the financial records of the company by accurately recording the day to day financial transactions.
- Preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, account and bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis.
- Manage debtors, creditors and cash management functions.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Ensure good corporate governance and plant level.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply directly or visit ——–Please upload your CV here——–> for more exciting finance opportunities.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, Please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our data base for any other suitable positions.
Consultant Name: Kavisha Maharaj