Johannesburg Water offers comprehensive bursaries to students for full time studies at accredited tertiary institutions.
The bursary includes vacation work and experiential training.
Johannesburg Water invites students/undergraduates who are interested in joining the Water industry to apply for bursaries in the study fields mentioned below:
- BSc Engineering (Civil) with 1 st year completed or Matric with 70% in Mathematics and Science.
- Electrical Engineering (National Diploma) with S1 completed.
- Mechanical Engineering (National Diploma) with S1 completed.
- Communications (Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or Journalism) with 1 st year completed.
Criteria for selection
- Selection of successful candidates will be based on academic merit and financial need
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, persons with disabilities and females
- South African Citizens
The Bursary Covers:
The bursary amount will consist of full tuition, residence fees, cash allowance and paid vacation work.
The bursar will be required to enter into a contractual employment agreement with Johannesburg Water (SOC) Ltd.
Applications forms are obtained at www.johannesburgwater.co.za
Completed application forms to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 15 February 2016
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted