The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for participation in a twelve (12) months Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship in all the Provinces. The Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant to the field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Provinces where the post is advertised
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions (complete separate application form for each post reference number)
- Tertiary Qualification is required
- Be in possession of NQF 6 or higher qualification in the following: Criminology/Expert in the scientific study of crime and criminals. Data Analysis course/module will add advantage.
- Study of the crimes around the station’s precinct
- Study the causes of crime around the station’s precinct
- Study the impact/effects of crime around the area
- Analyse the data to determine why the crime was committed and find ways to: (i) Predict (ii) Detect and prevent further criminal behaviour