Sasol is offering a 12 month internship opportunity for youth with any post-matric Human Resources qualification with the possibility to extend if performance requirements and standards are met. Interns will be placed within the Learning and Development Function and will gain practical experience in training coordination and multi-functional training administrative duties.
- Post-matric HR qualification in HR / Learning e.g. Higher Certificate, diploma, degree
- No experience required
- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
- Excellent written and oral communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organising skills
- Efficient and self-motivated individual.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Planning, scheduling and managing the bookings of internal and external courses and training events
- Document control, inclusive but not limited to the capturing of training history and training related record keeping and archiving. Maintain record keeping, archiving and/or filing system as per agreed OME process
- Stakeholder engagement and support, inclusive but not limited to client facing engagements and meetings
- Multi-functional training administrative duties
- Administrate learning on SAP LSO and T@W LMS according to Regional IM and HR Standards