|Job Title||Human Resources Administrator|
|Business Unit / Division||General Freight|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Town / City||Durban|
|Location – Province||KwaZulu-Natal|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
Job Advert Summary
An opportunity has arisen for a high caliber Human Resources Administrator to effectively execute HR administrative functions to ensure on time delivery to internal and external stakeholders. Please review full template for more information
• Appropriate Tertiary qualification in/or studying towards in Human Resources Management
• At least 3 years HR Administration experience.
• Experience on Psiber HR Module or other HRIS an advantage.
• Computer literate (MS Office and Outlook)
• Must have own car and be willing to travel
• Knowledge of Human Resources processes
• Problem solving
• Be Pro-Active
• Attention to detail
• Deadline orientated
• Customer services orientated
• Excellent administrative skills
• Good organisational, communication and listening skills
• Excellent computer skills (Excel & MS Word, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Micro soft Office (especially excel and power point
• Report writing skills
Duties & Responsibilities
• Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries.
• Assist HR Manager and with all HR related queries that may arise from various depots / designated contracts.
• Coordination and processing all employee HR documentation including new engagements, employee movements, promotions and terminations on the system within agreed timeframes.
• Ensure that all IR Cases are timeously captured on the IR report.
• Monthly compilation and submission of the HR report.
• Ensure that all HR related documentation is processed on the system in line with payroll deadlines.
• Assisting with the recruitment process ;
– Advertising of vacancies on Neptune
– Screening and shortlising
– Conducting pre employment checks
How To Apply: Apply Online