|Job Type Classification
|Location – Country
|Location – Town / City
|Location – Province
||Premier a growing company with strong brands such as, Snowflake, Blue ribbon and Manhattans is seeking the services of HR Officer. If you want a sweet taste of success you should pose the following strong management skills, be a people’s person and be able to provide an efficient service to customers. Premier is a loyal employer whose culture is very diverse. If you provide exceptional service, the company rewards you with incentives and career development. Our strong brands, sets us apart from others. The HR Officer position Involves providing support to the HR Manager through implementation or administration of HR initiatives for day-to-day transactional tasks. If you know you have what it takes, click apply and get the application rolling.
• Relevant HR Qualification
||• At least 2 years in a generalist position
• Experience in working in a unionised environment an advantage
• Working knowledge of labour law and legislation in the relevant country being supported
||• Support the implementation of the HR plans and strategies.
• Provide administrative support to HR Manager
• Rendering HR Services through the implementation of HR policies and procedures.
• Advise business, at site level, on best course of action in relation to IR and disciplinary process and procedures, with support from the HR Manager
• To ensure that the organisation is staffed with appropriately qualified and skilled employees
• Provide administration support on EE process
• Administration of the HR MIS
• Support EE/SD Forum meetings and provide coordination and administrative service to it.