Closing Date – 23\03\2016
The Tiger Brands Management Trainee programme is a development learning programme, where graduates who have just completed an appropriate 3 or 4 year qualification, complete a learning programme in selected disciplines. These graduates are employed as permanent employees, and assessed periodically. Management Trainees are placed in appropriate positions at the end of their graduate programme.
Successful candidates in the graduate programme should have the desire to build a career with a leading branded FMCG company. Candidatesshould have a sound academic record at an accredited institution and recently have completed their 3 or 4 year tertiary qualification in a field of study aligned to our business requirements (see below). Graduates must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification, have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study, must be computer literate in MS Word and Excel and have a valid driver’s license.
To analyse the units production efficiencies, people productivity, and overall capacity of the production facility to ensure optimum performance of product specification, cost, service levels and working capital.
Chemical Engineering Graduate
– BSc. Engineering or B.Engineering or B.Tech Engineering with Chemical Engineering major Honours or Masters
Industrial Engineering Graduate
-BSc. Engineering or B.Engineering or B.Tech Engineering with Industrial Engineering major Honours or Masters
Mechanical Engineering Graduate
– BSc. Engineering or B.Engineering or B.Tech Engineering with Mechanical Engineering major Honours or Masters
Human Resources Manegement Graduate
– B.A / Bcom Industrial Psychology / Human Resource Management Relevant B.A / Bcom Honours or Masters
Food Science Graduate
– B.Sc Food Services N.Dip / B.Tech Food Technology Honours or Masters
Supply Chain Management Graduate
– B.Com – Logistics or Supply Chain major B.Logistics or Supply Chain – Logistics or Supply Chain major Related manufacturing operations qualifications Honours or Masters
– B.Com Marketing or B.Com Marketing Management (Marketing Major) B.Com with marketing major or consumer services major or related qualifications (IMM) Honours or Masters
– B.Com Marketing / Marketing Management / Business Management with marketing/business major or related qualifications Honours or Masters
Information Technology Graduate
– BSc. – Bachelors degree with a major subject either in IT, Information Systems, Programming or any other IT related degree.
Find More Details And Apply Through The Following Links