The Gauteng Department of Health seeks to employ Househld Workers and data Administrators. Do you have matric with basic skills?
HOUSEHOLD WORKERS 6 POSTS REF NO: 001195
Directorate: Nursing Unit,br> SALARY : R90 234 – R106 290 per annum, Level 02 (plus benefits)
CENTRE : Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
- Grade 10 and above.
- 2-years experience in cleaning, certificate in hospitality will be an added advantage.
- Able to read and write.
- Good interpersonal relations and communication skills.
- Must be able to cope with the physical demands of the position.
- Be able to work in a team and under pressure.
- Must work shifts, weekends, public holidays and night duty.
Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001.
Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book or apply online at
CLOSING DATE : 02 August 2017
Medical surveillance will be conducted to the recommended applicants, with no costs.
People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
Applications must be filled on a Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM accompanied by CV and certified copies of id and certificates
DATA ADMINISTRATOR 1 POST
Directorate: Emergency Medical Services
SALARY : R226 611 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification plus five years relevant experience or National Diploma or Equivalent qualification with Health Science /Maths /Statistics/Computer Science as a major and three years relevant experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of District Health Information System will be an added advantage. Computer literacy.
- Analytical, numeracy, coordination and good communication skills.
- Must have driver’s license
Should you not receive a response by 31 October 2017, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted on Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
The Completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document( no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old).
Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Erratum: Kindly note that the following posts: Chief Dental Therapist, Chief Occupational Hygienist, Chief Optometrist, Chief Oral hygienist and Chief Environmental health Practitioner.
And also correct the directorate to Health & wellness and enquiry person to Mrs. LC Seabelo on the following posts of Environmental health practitioner.