SALARY : R84 096 per annum
CENTRE : Tygerberg Hospital, Parow Valley
- Minimum requirement: Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Experience: Experience in a large scale Industrial Food Service Unit.
- Inherent requirements of the job: Ability to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to work in large scale freezers and cold rooms.
- Must be strong enough to lift heavy objects and be on their feet the entire day.
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Ability to function in a group and to work under pressure.
- Ability to prepare food according to standardised recipes.
- Knowledge of National Food Service Guidelines.
- Knowledge of basic cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
- Ability to read, speak and write in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to take the first step towards your dream career in the Western Cape Government, you need to submit your application online via www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated by the Department.
Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency assessment (in compliance with the DPSA directive on the implementation of competency based assessments).
The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS Competency Assessment tools.
Closing Date: 28 May 2017