Nedbank Corporate presents an opportunity to execute and process all outward telegraphic transfer applications and supporting documents received within the branch through effective process control and to ensure that payments instructions comply as per the rules and regulations of the SARB. You have an opportunity to ensure efficient and accurate client service delivery and ultimately achieve overall Business Objectives within the required turnaround time.
• Action stakeholder requests by capturing and processing the administration request on the relevant system.
•Action vendor invoice payments by capturing and processing the data on the relevant system.
•Perform reconciliations from Supplier invoice and general leadger accounts by comapring with the supporting documents and Management Information Systems (MIS).
•Contribute to revenue increase by driving the submitted sales to completion.
•Compile a catalogue of services by allocating costs per product.
•Ensure recovery of costs for services rendered by maintaining and monitoring the transfer pricing system.
•Ensure delivery of value for services rendered by utilising product MIS as input into vendor engagement meetings for the purpose of driving down costs.
• Ensure to follow through relevant tasks by monitoring and verifying the process flow till completion.
•Ensure to verify and authenticate reports; data and transactions by physically extracting; generating and checking reports from the system.
•Verify client information on systems in accordance with Nedbank policies and FICA rules.
•Maintain and update the administration files and legal documents by saving electronic files on server or physical secure repository.
•Escalate anomalies where cases or call records not found or if there a mismatch of accounts are not logged by emailing Team Manager- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
• Provide feedback to internal and external stakeholders by generating and making available relevant reports and MIS.
•Meet and exceed internal and external client needs by timeously responding to queries and actioning the request within the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Diploma: Financial Management / Diploma in Business Administration
Type of Exposure
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Communicating internally
- Tracking cost against a budget
- Capturing data
- Checking accuracy of reports and records
- Drafting reports
- Managing customer expectations
- Minimum 1 year experience in Global environment / cross border payments
- Minimum 1 year working knowledge experience of: Risk and Compliance ; Risk Policy within the bank and Compliance Policy within the bank.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Product Knowledge
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Relevant system knowledge
- Governance, risk and controls
- Contributing to Team Success
- Customer Focus
- Initiating Action
- Work Standards
- Managing Work (includes Time Management)