Dube TradePort Corporation’s internship programme is a 12-month development programme designed to hone candidates’ skills in their chosen profession. This gives graduates an opportunity to apply their academic knowledge, under the guidance of experienced professionals, to prepare them for the “working world”. The aim is to ensure that after the programme – having worked on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the province, including state-of-the-art facilities, advanced systems and processes – graduates will be able to add real value to the operations of prospective employers.
Now in its fifth year, Dube TradePort Corporation’s internship and in-service training programme has successfully enrolled over 100 graduates to-date, with 80% of them have secured permanent employment opportunities with other employers within the market.
- The duration of the programme is 12 months
- Opportunities are offered in the following fields:
- Accounting / Financial Management
- Agricultural Science / Engineering
- Contracts Management
- Environmental Management
- Geographic Information System
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing / Graphic Design/ Journalism / Media
- Network and Data Centre Management
- Property Management and Operations
- Quantity Surveying
- Occupational Health and Safety / Quality Management
- Social Science / Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Tissue Culture Laboratory
- Town Planning
- Water Quality / Testing
- Internships will be hosted within the Dube TradePort and preference will be given to candidates located within the province.
How To Apply
For more information, please contact Vincent Zwane, tel: 032 814 0000