Department of Health, Gauteng Provincial Administration
South Rand Hospital
Can be permanent
Salary of R103 494 per annum (plus benefits)
- Execute all authorized transportation trips of patients, staff, documents and linen to relevant destination.
- Check levels and conditions of oil, fuel, tyres and water at all times before driving a vehicle.
- Report accidents, minor and major defects on the vehicle to the supervisor immediately.
- Comply with occupational health and safety acts prescripts and procedures at all times.
- Complete vehicle logbook as prescribed by legislation before commencing with the trip.
- Attend to enquiries in a professional way; give guidance and advice when required.
- Promote proper handling, safekeeping and control of vehicles.
- Respect risk guidelines to avoid vehicle lost and damages at all times.
- Clean the vehicles, attend meetings and training.
- The successful candidate must be in possession of grade 12 or three years relevant experience;
- Valid driver’s license plus PDP.
- Good understanding of government fleet.
- Must be prepared to work shift.
- The successful candidate must be able to work in a team, committed, loyal respect and good customer care attitude;
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of transport policies.
- Person Profile: Excellent time management, communication skills, team work skills.
- Self- motivated and goal orientated.
*How to Apply:
Typing the relevant reference number, direct applications to: The HR Manager – South Rand Hospital, Private Bag X1, Rosettenville 2130 or hand deliver at: 1st floor Admin block, HR Manager Office NB!
Attach certified copies of your qualifications, identity book, curriculum vitae, and Z.83 Form or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za
Ms IG Baloyi, Tel No: (011) 681 2075