Department: Health and Social Development
Salary:R132 372 – R171 852 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Health Promotion Certificate / Diploma
- Relevant experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Do health education in the Clinic/Community to promote healthy lifestyles
- Do home visits to give support to families and to trace defaulters
- Promote Direct Observed Treatment (DOT) program for compliance to treatment
- Start and sustain support groups, self-help and income generating groups to empower the communities
- Participate in campaigns, Competitions and food gardens to promote self-reliance
- Assist with logistical arrangements for health campaigns and events
- Implement effective stock control
- Ensure compliance to legislation, policies and guidelines
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.