Location: Midrand, South Africa
Salary: 350000 Annually
Recruiter: Network Finance
Job Ref: NFP006924/BGo
Summary: If you are a plant-based Cost Accountant with a passion for waste reduction, streamlining costing procedures and ensuring stock control, then I am looking for your CV.
Job & Company Description:
A leader in the manufacturing space is seeking the knowledge and drive of a passionate Cost Accountant. The successful candidate will take charge and oversee average costing, BOM management, labour costing, overseeing monthly stock takes, variance analysis, WIP, preparing cost reports and cost modelling. The company is expanding at a rapid rate with multiple spaces opening across South Africa and a vision of listing on the JSE.
- Completed Bcom or NDip in Cost and Management Accounting
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience within a Cost Accountant role
- Experience gained within the Manufacturing environment – non-negotiable
- Achievements within areas such as waste reduction, cost reduction and stock control
- Experience working on SAP
For more finance jobs, please visit ——–Please upload your CV here——–>
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Senior Consultant: Chartered Accountants and General Finance