Chief Directorate: Metro District Health Services
SALARY : R78 066 per annum
CENTRE : Michael Mapongwana Community Health Centre
- Minimum requirement: Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Experience: Appropriate experience as a Cleaner in a Health Facility.
- Experience with the use of cleaning equipment, materials and detergents.
- Infection control and occupational health and safety experience.
- Inherent requirement of the job: Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Fluency in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to take the first step towards your dream career in the Western Cape Government, you need to submit your application online via www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated by the Department.
Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency assessment (in compliance with the DPSA directive on the implementation of competency based assessments).
The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS Competency Assessment tools.
Closing Date: 28 May 2017