Successful applicants will be responsible to be the frontline customer service point for facilitating the flow and securing of cash from transactional exchanges with guests, satellite stations and other cash desk areas on the gaming floor (including caions and vault) as required, in line with internal professional standards and gaming regulations.
- Grade 12.
- Previous experience in a customer facing / cashiering role.
- Experience in the gaming industry would be an advantage.
- You will be required to work shifts and will be rostered to work in an smoking environment.
- Problem Solving.
- Collecting Information (listening; asking questions).
- Dealing with Customers.
- Attention to detail.
- Checking (accuracy in the handling and recording of transactions).
- Following Instructions.
- Emotional resilience.
- Honesty in the handling of cash.
- English verbal communication skills.
- Numerical skills (calculations).
- Connect with all guests by providing them with a warm welcome, greeting them with a friendly smile, acknowledging them on arrival and departure, and ensuring respect at all times.
- Interact with guests and provide professional service standards and relevant solutions.
- Identifies customers and understand their preferences.
- Educate customers on business unit facilities, products and current promotions.
- Handle any customer complaints, requests and / or suggestions to resolution, escalating if necessary.