RETAIL STORE MANAGER:
WORCESTER (WESTERN CAPE)
An exciting fast growing retail company requires the services of an experienced and knowledgeable Assistant Store Manager.
An achiever with high energy levels and a passion for business success, who is results driven, a problem solver, with attention to detail and handling of pressure, is expected from the prospective candidate. Customer care is essential.
Prospective candidates will be required to work long hours, weekends and Public Holidays.
• Grade 12 (Matric)
• 3-5 years proven, credible retail experience
• Computer literate
• In depth knowledge of retail policies and procedures
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Be able to work shifts/weekends and public holidays
• Be able to manage a staff compliment of ± 12 employees
• Be able to work in a high-pressure environment
The Key Performance Areas:
• Customer care
• Staff Management
• Stock management
• Expense and asset control
• Management Skills
• Analytical thinking
• Diversity Commitment
If you have applied for the above position and have not received a further response from us within 5 working days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Note: Prospective candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment polygraph testing.
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Contact Person:Lerato Tabile
Application Closing Date:June 29, 2017
Send CV to: