Division:Operations and Maintenance
Salary:R264 804 – R363 276 per annum (plus benefits)
- N2, qualified Electrician
- Code C1 driver’s license with PrDP
- 2 years municipal environment or similar electrical experience
- Install and commission electrical equipment to provide electrical infrastructure
- Maintain and repair electrical distribution networks to sustain uninterrupted service
- Maintain street, area and sports field lighting equipment to provide an acceptable service
- Maintain electrical wiring installation of Council buildings and pump stations to comply with statutory requirements
- Comply with safety regulations as a requirement of the OHS Act
- Administrative and general duties to promote productivity and service delivery
- Install, commission, repair and general maintenance of traffic signal lighting installations in compliance with The Road Traffic Act and The South African Road Traffic Signs Manual
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532 / 6356
Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.