SPAR offers rewarding careers in the fields of sales, finance, marketing, logistics, information technology and human resources. We are constantly on the lookout for people with the right skills and attitude to join our SPAR family. To apply for the Spar Vacancies, you need to select the post you like on the above links
- Completed Grade 9 with.
- Maths / Maths Literacy
- EC license and a valid PRDP
- Have done no previous warehousing or transport leanerships.
- 1 Years experience in a similar environment (Truck driving).
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment & excellent numerical skills.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to adjust to change.
- Deadline orientated
How To Apply
You take all this to the nearest Spar around you.
They will phone you whenever they need a part-time employee.
Please write an impressive C.V.
From Grade 10 to Grade 12.
Further qualifications will add as an advantage.
Location: All provinces
Application Closing date: Not specified
PAR Eastern Cape is an equal opportunity employer, this is in accordance with the EE plan