Job Number: 90152929
To execute the various administrative processes, via direct and delegated authority, on various business management systems , and to support the line managers and staff in driving accuracy in both organisation and cost centre management, in order to deliver a consistent experience for employees and line leaders when they engage with these processes.
- Ensure an accurate organizational and position management structure for the business unit.
- Via delegated authority, be the HR Portal supper user in order to assist the business with all HR Portal initiatives, including but not limited to position creation, org unit creation, cost centre creation, position transfers etc.
- Respond to client queries and refer to various portal support documents where appropriate.
- Request, review and make corrections to reports on staff complement, head count movement and vacancy views.
- Manipulate various SAP reports for the teams’ transformation, reward, talent and L&D statistics.
- Summarize training needs from the individual development plans (captured on SAP)and track progress via ongoing progress reporting
- Run compliance training reports.
- Monitor employment contracts due to expire (retirement, temporary employees)and guide stakeholders through the termination activation process.
- Manage the exit process in conjunction with stakeholders and HRBPs, depending on nature of exit (retirement, negotiated exit, retrenchment, death)
- Obtain SAP reports from HR for job matching exercise and consolidate feedback from line managers.
- Ensure correct job codes are captured on SAP, and that the relevant approved job profile is in existence and has been published. Report any discrepancies.
- Drive any payroll requirements such as out of cycle increases and in role promotions in conjunction with the HRBP and the relevant HR departments
- Support the candidate interview process – parking, logistics, meeting room bookings etc.
- Together with the Office Manager manage the Business unit cost centre structure on behalf of the business unit on SAP.
- Liaise with the Financial Partner with regards to cost centre creation, changes to Financial Cost centres etc. and ensure integrity of the information.
- Deciding and initiating action
- Adhering to principles and values
- Planning and organising
- Presenting and communicating information
- Relating and networking
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification or higher
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Credit Banking environment?
- No criminal record.
- Two (2) years HR Administration experience (Knowledge of SAP system is preferrable)
- Two (2) years’ experience working on mainframe systems
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and the Internet.
- Preference will be given to South African Citizens and Permanent residents of South Africa in possession of proof of permanent resident status.
- The appointment will be made in line with the Divisional Employment Equity strategy.