Department: Facilities Management and Real Estate
Salary:R188 964 – R245 268 per annum (plus benefits)
- National Diploma in Public Administration or Management
- Computer literate
- Relevant Experience
- B- Degree in Public Administration/ Management
- Maintain operational processes by collating and processing information and handle enquiries
- Coordinate governance and risk adhering to supply & asset management and EMM filing policy
- Control financial processes by coordinating procurement of goods & services
- Perform people management of the general administration section
- Handle correspondence and administration of human resource activities
- Maintain customer service orientation by adhering to Batho Pele Principles
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.