Boshof, Free State, South Africa
Suidwes is a leading agricultural company with its Central Office situated in Leeudoringstad, North West Province. We have been supplying agricultural products and services for more than 110 years to customers in the North West, Free State, Mpumalanga, Gauteng, and Western Cape provinces.
- Internal administration of the branch.
- Liaising with customers and other employees.
- Handling of petty cash.
- Balancing of cash.
- Fuel reconciliation.
- Effective stock control.
- Grade 12.
- Computer literate (Syspro experience will be advantageous).
- 2 – 3 years general administrative experience.
- Good language skills – should be able to speak, read and write Afrikaans and English.
- Accuracy and good conflict management skills.