Division:Revenue – Key Accounts
Salary:R264 804 – R363 276 per annum (plus benefits)
- National Diploma in Finance or equivalent NQF Level 6 qualification / Finance Certificate
- Computer literacy
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience
- Establishing good relations and ensuring revenue is collected from business (clients with accounts in various CCC’s), all spheres of Government and Parastatals (SANRAL), TRANSNET, TELKOM and POST OFFICE
- Resolve any query on account raised by clients by contacting relevant CCC in order to rectify and substantiate the query, to the point where the responsibility only lies with the account holder for payment
- Supply relevant account information to client, eg duplicate statements, account analysis, etc
- Compiling reports relating to age analysis and providing a summary to supervisor
- Capturing payment extensions and payment arrangements on system
- Create Team Codes and Collector Codes on the Debt Management System within VENUS
- Allocate and de-allocate accounts relating to the different portfolios
- Identify accounts to be managed within the section relating to the different portfolios and allocate to the relevant queues in the Debt Management System within VENUS
- Scrutinize accounts for visible abnormalities and liaise with relevant CCC to assist in resolving queries
- Inform clients of alternate payment options and assist clients with registration on e-Siyakhokha to enable downloading of invoices via the internet
- Ensure all related accounts reflect on allocated portfolio. Scrutinize system to detect any unallocated accounts relating to specific portfolio and request supervisor to add to queue of accounts
- Ensure that completed work adhere to governance and legislative requirements
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and SOPs to prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources and escalate associated risk
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.